NEW EXECUTIVE ORDER –
AGENDA 21 OBAMA’S RURAL COUNCIL
On June 9, 2011, an Executive Order established the
White House Rural Council with 25 executive branch
departments including Defense, Justice, Homeland
Security, National Drug Control, Environmental
Quality, Labor, Commerce, Interior, EPA, Housing,
Health, Education to name just a few.
The order covers 16% of the American population
who lives in rural counties because they “supply
our food, fiber, and energy, safeguard our natural
resources, and are essential in the development of
science and innovation.” It ensures Rural America
will participate in Agenda 21 goals of Globalization.
The ICLEI non-governmental UN organization
gets a partner to reach into Rural America.
SUMMARY OF THIS EXECUTIVE ORDER:
1. Federal Control of Rural American Resources
(Food, Health, Energy, Education/Schools,
Property, Water and Lives).
2. Increased Federal Regulation through Executive
Order (Legislation from the Oval office)
3. More Regulation of Food production
4. More Regulation of Land use
5. Agenda 21 implementation accelerates in
6. Implementation of Cap and Trade
7. No definitions of what “Rural America” is.
Matter of fact, no definitions at all.
8. More Lawmaking through Regulation (State and Local levels)
9. More State/County Control over your city/town due to grant money distribution
10. Less Local participation due to Regionalization
11. More Federal Jobs funded at Tax Payer Expense
12. Rights Issues: Your Voice. You can not “Un-elect”
appointed committee members. You can not
contact your elected representative on an issue
because this is legislation through committee
regulation. (Strings attached to all that tax payer
funded grant money)Under pretenses that are false
(based on past statements, actions and performance),
the Federal Government is attacking the United
States using Agenda 21, ICLEI tactics but it is much
more direct this time. The actions are simple and the
results – measured but disastrous.
EVERYONE IN THIS NATION NEEDS TO KNOW THIS
This is similar to the Castro’s Agrarian Reform,
but goes beyond.