Please view this, and tell your family doctor
per Obamacare fedgov will micromanage all medical
MD can be fined $100K first time, or go to jail second
time for failing to obey fedgov orders re patient treatment
As much as 46% of MD may quit in disgust.
Very scary video by Dr. David Janda. How many MDs will quit medicine? He says 46% will. You may want to alert your friends.
(Short Video. Has Sound. Open here with single left click of your mouse.)
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
1. Coffee (n.), a person who is coughed upon.
2. Flabbergasted (adj.), appalled over how much weight you have gained.
3. Abdicate (v.), to give up all hope of ever having a flat stomach.
4. Esplanade (v.), to attempt an explanation while drunk.
5. Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent
6. Negligent (adj.), describes a condition in which you absentmindedly answer the door in your nightie.
7. Lymph (v.), to walk with a lisp.
8. Gargoyle (n.), an olive-flavoured mouthwash.
9. Flatulence (n.) the emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.
10. Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.
11. Testicle (n.), a humorous question on an exam.
12. Rectitude (n.), the formal, dignified demeanour assumed by a proctologist immediately before he examines you.
13. Oyster (n.), a person who sprinkles his conversation with Yiddish expressions.
14. Circumvent (n.), the opening in the front of boxer shorts.
15. Frisbeetarianism (n.), The belief that, when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck there.16. Pokemon (n), A Jamaican proctologist.